Summer holidays are nearly here, which means our summer timetable starts soon too! We’ve attached a copy of our summer timetable for you all to take a look at, this covers all classes in Marlow, High Wycombe and Maidenhead.
This timetable will run from Monday 22nd July – Saturday 31st August 2019. Classes return to normal from Monday 2nd September 2019.
Please note the following changes:
– Classes at Marsh School will not be running on Monday 29th July, Thursday 1st August, Monday 5th August, Thursday 8th August.
– Thursday’s Children’s Summer Sessions will be held at Higginson Park from 4:30-5:30pm. Students will need to wear a Genesis t-shirt alongside any other sports clothing they are comfortable to train in. Please make sure they have plenty of water. Dragon’s students must have a parent with them at these sessions.
– Thursday’s Adult’s Summer Session are for all grades, 6:30-8:00pm.
– Friday’s MMA Super Session at Wild Training has moved location and times from Friday 26th July. These sessions will begin at 6:45pm at our main facility in Marlow.
– Friday’s Teen’s kickboxing at Genesis Gym has moved to an earlier time of 5:30-6:30pm. Teens are also invited to stay for our MMA session at 6:45pm.
– Some Dragons and Juniors sessions will have been merged, for full details see attached timetable.
If there is any questions, please do get in touch.