Beginners Martial Arts Introduction Course!
Not sure where to get started on your Martial Arts journey? We’ve carefully curated a Beginners course that specifically caters the needs of someone just starting out! Covering the basics and fundamentals of Kickboxing, Mixed Martial Arts and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
We run course every 6 weeks! Each 6 weeks, the 1 hour sessions will cover:
- Basic stance and footwork.
- Constructing a strong fist and how to throw the core punches and kicks.
- How to build confidence in defending against strikes and progressing into controlled sparring.
- Takedowns and how to fall safely.
- Core mobility and strengthening exercise to facilitate ground fighting and prevent injuries in MMA and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- A clear explanation of the objectives whilst fighting on the floor.
- A basic understanding of grappling positions, submissions and escapes.
One of the key aspects that sets our course apart from others is that we don’t just teach techniques but invest in your training. We will make sure that you are comfortable with wrapping hands, holding pads, warming up, how to use the hanging bags, gym etiquette, etc. By the end of the 6 weeks you will be able to seamlessly blend with any or all of the classes on offer.
Cost: £95 for 6 weeks of dedicated beginners only Martial Arts training! For more details on the next course date and to book on please email [email protected] call 01628 484828 to discuss booking your place in our next course.
Once you have completed your course you’ll have the choice to get started in our regular Martial Arts classes whether this is Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Kickboxing, MMA or all of them!
Enquire Now to Get Started